Celltrion Inc., based on its vision of promoting humanity’s health and welfare, recognizes that protecting the property and ensuring rapid and stable drug supply in the event of natural disasters, social disasters, and business disruptions are important factors in management and thus set forth the following business continuity policy.
1. Celltrion Inc. shall try its best to identify and determine key disaster response activities to reduce disaster risks.
2. Celltrion Inc. shall secure resources for disaster response and annually review procedures to respond to drug supply interruptions.
3. Celltrion Inc. shall regularly conduct training to respond to drug supply interruptions and reflect the feedback in the disaster response procedures after training sessions.
4. Celltrion Inc. shall promote employees’ understanding of business continuity management. All employees shall do their utmost to prevent drug supply interruptions.
5. Celltrion Inc. shall do its best to meet the requirements of its business continuity management system and continue to polish and improve the system.
Chief Executive Officer Woosung Kee
Definition of BCMS
ISO22301 refers to Business Continuity Management System, or BCMS, a part of the global ISO standards.
Due to international circumstances, supply chain disruptions, or natural disasters, businesses may see their key business operations being paralyzed, which can lead to damaged business confidence, customer churn, and other management risks.
Therefore, to guarantee stable biological drug supply, Celltrion established business continuity management system to protect its safety and confidence with its customers.
To rapidly recover from business interruption and resume drug production in the event of natural disasters, fire, supply chain disruptions, or a war, Celltrion established Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) and obtained certification.
ISO22301 (Business Continuity Management)