- About Us
A leading force in the Korean pharmaceutical industry, Celltrion achieved what was thought impossible by launching the world’s first “antibody biosimilar” from a country with a relatively underdeveloped pharmaceutical sector. The company has pioneered numerous uncharted areas to stellar success, which it plans to follow up by continuing its growth as a global biopharmaceutical company with unique approaches to small molecule pharmaceuticals and new businesses such as the Ubiquitous-healthcare platform business.
We aim to become a global pharmaceutical company that promotes health and welfare for all by developing next-generation biopharmaceutical and small molecule pharmaceutical products.
- Core Values
- We solve problems by thinking outside the box.
- We value principles, faith and trust.
- We meet challenges head-on and continuously look for challenges others are reluctant to take on.
- Global No. 1
- We emphasize top-tier expertise and competitiveness to lead the global market.
- At a Glance
- World’s First
- No. of Employees
USD 1.75 Billion
- Domestic biologics production&export
- Sales Permits in
More than 100 countries
- Production Capacity